Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Putting Life in true perspective

I've spent the majority of this evening on the phone hearing about tragedy that occurred today. A close family friend lost their twenty year old grandson this afternoon in Tyler, Texas, he went to the hospital with what he thought was a severe sinus infection, long story short , he died of an absess (?)on his brain, his blood work hadn't even come back yet and we don't know all the details. Another family friend called in hysterics, her eighteen year old son was found dead by his girlfriend in an apt. in Atlanta.He died from a seisure probably brought on by an overdose, we don't know yet, what I do know is that there are a few families that won't ever be the same. I had never met either one of this boys but I had watched them grow up through the years by all of the pictures sent to us that had spent there time on our fridge door. I called my twenty five year old son and talked about a lot more than just the weather , thank God I can still reach out and talk to him, something these other parents won't be able to do ever again.We need to grab hold of what we have while we have it and cherish the ones that mean the most to us and not ever take them for granted. God bless you and your family Wildblue...Phil
This is CABL.com posting #194933. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYSf
Posted in reply to: Putting Life in true perspective by SBCASweepTech
There are 0 replies to this message