Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fallen Dog ????????????????????

I’m not one to wish Ill being on anyone, life’s just too short, I figure if ya screw up the good lord is watching and will do what’s appropriate. I had a good friend pass away a couple years back at the age of 42, years of powder got the best of his heart and it quit on him, he had been off it for years but the damage was done. Cocaine attacks heart tissue i.e.:
· It can cause the heart to beat so fast that it can't get all the oxygen it needs.
· It can cause irregular heartbeats that can lead to cardiac arrest and sudden death.
· Cocaine can cause the blood vessels carrying blood to the heart to narrow or close completely. This interrupts the blood supply to the heart and a portion of the heart muscle can die.

That said here’s my dilemma, another good friend of mine Ricky helped this kid out years back, Billy was in trouble with the law in NC, Ricky got him out to Dallas, gave him room and board, got him a job with ASI taught him how to splice basically saved the kid right well one day I get a knock on the door and here’s Ricky, him and a pint of Peppermint Schnapps, he came in sat down on the couch and started crying, seems he’d walked in on Billy and Paige, now Ricky was no slouch, he was ASI’s top truck splicer, a 190 lbs of muscle, an ex state champ wrestler, in short no one to mess with but on that day you could have knocked him over with a feather. I wanted to head out the door and clean this little sh!ts clock but Ricky wouldn’t let me, he simply said “It wouldn’t help”. His heart was broken and just short of a year later he died. It’s as if it was yesterday and I miss him as we all do.
As stated I wish no harm on anyone, I blame Paige more than anyone for this whole thing, I said a prayer for you when I read the news and hope for the best but if you do pass Billy your finally going to have a little sit down with Rick.
God Bless You.

it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #194828. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYQy
Posted in reply to: Fallen Dog ???????????????????? by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Fallen Dog ???????????????????? deleted 7/21/2007 10:14:00 AM