Create your free account now! Sign up

Fallen Dog ????????????????????

I got a phone call this morning from a friend , he said Billy Butler may be dead or on his way . Billy has been splicing in Statesville N.C. . I was told he was in a grocery store yesterday and had a heart attack and fell and hit his head really hard . They said his heart was stopped so long before they revived him that he may not make it . Billys brother is named John and his ex-wife is named Paige . I hope he pulls through , but it didn't sound too good . I haven't seen Billy in 15 yrs. or so . The last I saw him was in Jacksonville N.C. when Clark had him break into my truck and steal my pads and eq box . I was cutting the trunk at night and Clarks feeder cutters cut behind me in the day time . Due to poor planning on the mother companies part ,we were having a shortage of pads and eq's and I had the mother load , my trunk had to be right , this was before we had fiber . Anyway Clark had him break into my truck and steal my box for his crews . I went ballistic , Clark wanted me fired because everybody was afaraid I was going to beat somebody up . I was lucky the chief tech and assistant chief tech wanted me to continue cutting the trunk so they moved me up under the underground prime and I continued to cut the trunk . I grew up knowing Billy from the time he was young . I know Doug Cohen didn't like Billy or Paige because Paige used to be our good friend Ricky Spickett's woman and Billy was Ricks good friend also. Rick caught Billy in Bed with Paige and that was the start of events that would finally take Ricks life in 1984. Billy and Paige were together for many years and I heard they finally split two years ago . Life is like a box of choclates one day your opening the box , the next there is no more choclate and the box is empty and your time here on earth is up . Billy is in his fortys , I hope he makes it . I"ll be praying for him as I had already forgiven him for years ago . I'll keep you posted if he makes it or not.
(usa) "WHITFIELD " (sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #194665. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYNV
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Fallen Dog ???????????????????? Wolf1 7/21/2007 9:40:00 AM
Re: Fallen Dog ???????????????????? MCSub 7/20/2007 9:21:00 PM
Re: Fallen Dog ???????????????????? Gary Vest 7/19/2007 6:05:00 PM