Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore?

Damn dude, how many miles wont you drive? After going through a tank of gas a day to make from 300-600, I have changed my route to only allow a 30 mile radius. I now make 150-300 daily, but I buy far less gas and I use less materials, plus I can now respond to any emergency my children may have during the day.

When I was driving all over Gods creation, I tried subbing out my furthest jobs (couldn't keep good help)and then I tried to recruit for the contractor so I would have to drive so far. After doing this for a couple of months and hearing all the other techs say they couldn't afford to do it because of high gas prices, I finally realized that only a few of us fools burn our wheels to make a buck anymore and I am no longer doing it.

More and more techs are selling their trucks and tools and going into other fields because fuel and material costs have crippled our earning potential.

Satman/Memphis, I hope the company you sub for realizes what they have in you. Damn dude, isn't Memphis a big enough city to stay closer to home? I guess it depends on how many cut throats are in your area.

This is CABL.com posting #194304. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYH6
Posted in reply to: Re: Who can afford to install Dtv's DVR anymore? by SATMAN/MEMPHIS
There are 0 replies to this message