Create your free account now! Sign up

About halsted's training

Hello, I am a ex Dishnet Tech and the company i worked for couldnt keep me working. I start for Halsted in central new york on July 23rd. Now i was told about training that for the first 2 days i train at there office. And then for 3 days i go away. Back for the weekend. then leave monday-friday again. Now so far they told me that The hotel is paid for. Is it a shared hotel or private room you get? I read the SBCA site on there training details. But what am i learning the first 2 days i am at there location the first 2 days? Are these trainings paid or not? And after i get done with the SBCA training how long am i riding with another tech before released on my own? or do they throw me in the river without knowing how to swim. Reason lots of this helps is because they are close to an hour away from me and that is a hell of a daily travel. So im just curious on whats going on. Not much was explained to me. Except during interview they told me very little since guy was busier than hell. and the company after the drug, criminal screening was done didnt know anything. So anyone here with experience with any of this would help. Thanks

P.S. I read about the bads about them. Im gonna learn for myself. and this is also experience, so if it becomes a problem then i will try to move on to another company or go back sub contracting. Thanks
This is CABL.com posting #194104. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYES
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: About halsted's training nyc cable 7/11/2007 2:18:00 AM
Re: About halsted's training onlinewarranty 7/11/2007 12:05:00 AM
Re: About halsted's training 1brikshyvtwin 7/9/2007 9:41:00 PM
Re: About halsted's training John.G 7/9/2007 8:52:00 PM
Re: About halsted's training cablemn86 7/9/2007 7:55:00 PM