Create your free account now! Sign up

Try over an hour with TWCable in Austin

The only thing I can say is quit, if it is at all possible for you to do so. That's what I did in Austin when I heard Time Warner Cable say that hold times up to an hour were acceptable with them. When a cable company thinks you are such a worthless POS that waiting on hold for these horrendous amounts of time means nothing to them, I move on! 5 min. is way too long. 30 min. will get me out the door every time. My time has value! Respect your selfs and your profession and move on to where you are respected by the MSO management as well. YOUR PIECE RATE PRICES DO NOT REFLECT HOLD TIMES. One glance at the rates will tell anyone that. Don't let MSO's or your contractor abuse you like that. Get mad as hell and don't take it anymore! The MSO's are laughing at us. They know there is no excuse for those kinds of hold times. It is an inside joke to them. Don't be a slave to there tactics. Be proud of who you are and make the sacrifice necessary to move on. If your treated with the same lack of professionalism and respect at your new location, then move on again! IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO HELP OUR CAUSE!

Good luck to all of the working men and women in the telecommunications industry!
(director)
Vagabond
[smokin] Vagabond
This is CABL.com posting #194062. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYEc
Posted in reply to: Comcast Hold Times For Contractors by WmRussis
There are 0 replies to this message