Create your free account now! Sign up

Allah is the "Beast"

Well said oldschooldbstech. And FWIW other poster(s) mentioned catholics hate Christians. I'm sure some do and vice versa although that's pretty old school (no pun intended), lol. Catholic's are Christians ... they are not opposing religions but in fact the same, They are different denominations of the Christian religion. Unfortunately wars have been fought in the past between different sects of the Christian religion in the past.

However, all true religions main doctrine is to help fellow mankind, not kill them!

Personally, I'm beginning to think that Allah is actually the “beast” and Muslims are the followers of the beast. Research it and judge for yourself. The internet is a great tool, but be wise!

“... According to numerous inscriptions, while the name of the Moon-god was Sin, his title was al- ilah, i.e. "the deity," meaning that he was the chief or high god among the gods. As Coon pointed out, "The god Il or Ilah was originally a phase of the Moon God." The Moon-god was called al- ilah, i.e. the god, which was shortened to Allah in pre-Islamic times. The pagan Arabs even used Allah in the names they gave to their children. For example, both Muhammad's father and uncle had Allah as part of their names.

The fact that they were given such names by their pagan parents proves that Allah was the title for the Moon-god even in Muhammad's day. Prof. Coon goes on to say, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being."

This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god....”

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm
[smokin] Vagabond
This is CABL.com posting #193918. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYBS
Posted in reply to: Re: Let's face the facts, we are at war with Musli by oldschooldbstech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Allah is the "Beast" 1brikshyvtwin 7/5/2007 7:58:00 PM