Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: $5.40 for a Reconnect????

Wow, my guys only go 3.25 for an up/downgrade/recon...yeah it sucked. They got paid ****. Here's the other part of the problem, yeah it sucks that TWC doesn't want to pay, and being a contractor sucks. But, TWC as well as the contractor it's being subbed out to knows that it's about volume when your a contractor, these simple things don't take much time, and therefore add up to more money. TWC also figures that the types of guys doing this work, are highschool grads at BEST, so they think paying is ok. Hey, what else are they gonna do.

The contract can vary from contractor to contractor. I can say with complete certainty, that Tech One in the Myrtle Beach, SC system, is not one to work for, if you want to make some real money, go work for Telstar. Telstar has a better contract. I've seen Tech One's bull contract, and it doesn't add up. They are claiming they get less where we are concerned, but I saw the with my own eyes, and guess what, it's a jip. They were gonna pay my guys less, so they could get more. When one of my guys went to the other company, Telstar, they changed the contract just to be able to compete, which is cool. Telstar, albeit in the TWC SC system, they do have their together.
This is CABL.com posting #193544. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYvQ
Posted in reply to: Re: $5.40 for a Reconnect???? by Theoricablman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: $5.40 for a Reconnect???? nisks0 6/29/2007 4:34:00 PM