Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: D-Day by the Duck.... A New Day is Dawning

Maybe its time for an across the board strike. Then all these office sitting handshakers wiil realize we built it and we maintain it . They wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of picking up the pieces. Then the Stockholders would take notice if the stock prices began to fall from a walkout. How would the suits fire us when they can't replace us. Do your hurricane dances, 3 big ones with the current manpower shortage would put this industry on its ear. Primes would drop like flys. You think about it. What happens to the primes when they can't complete their contracts , the little mom and pops come in , because the people in the mother companies have someone to answer too . If the people in the mother companies can't get it done , their replaced . "FACT" I for one am tired of seeing them have so much control . Dog In Dog Out , Blood In Blood Out . A new day is dawning .
(usa)(usa)(usa) "WHITFIELD"(usa)(usa)(usa)(deal)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #193116. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYoW
Posted in reply to: Re: D-Day by the Duck by nrb1
There are 0 replies to this message