Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What about this for an immigration plan

I hear you bro, unfortunately, the battle for fair wage continues. Quite honestly if the jobs that Americans don't want paid a good wage, I believe we would see more of them filled by U.S. work force. I mean, heck if scoopin' poop paid more than 5.25/hr. chances are more people would be inclined to do it.

I have traveled around KS. and have seen farmers and feed lots, yes farmers who bring in these illegals by the truck loads, and cram them into run down mobile homes on some back end of a feed lot in dodge city, so they can get cheap labor.
Now lets not loose site of the fact that these farmer are getting subsidies from our government. Yet nothing happens to these farmers and feed lots. I think there should be a whistle blower program that rewards the person or persons who turn these people in. More people will be inclined to be pro active instead of turning a blind eye.
And I am willing to bet that the minute it hits the news, nation wide, you will see these companies clean house and dump out all Illegals to save themselves. When this happens, you will see the illegals turn turncoat as well to help prosecute these employers who have exploited them.
This is just one solution to the problem. The biggest problem, however, is convincing our government to do it.
This is CABL.com posting #193099. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYoF
Posted in reply to: Re: What about this for an immigration plan by bucketbaby
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What about this for an immigration plan John.G 6/21/2007 11:47:00 PM