Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What about this for an immigration plan

Although I don't agree 100% you and the other posts under you show more intellectual thought than anything the war criminal President or the ball-less congress has come up with. Going after the Corporations and passing a "Celebratration of the American Worker" Bill is the right focus. I don't think we need to build another Berlin Wall. If we would go after the companies as you suggested and give the American worker preference while forcing them to pay full wages to everyone including immigrants. Then the problem will take care of itself. Jobs we don't want will be filled by immigrants and many will have to go home because they won't be hired if the companies have to pay an equal wage and and provide an equal playing field such as workmen's comp laws for everyone.
Im not concerned about amnesty. You cant round up and deport 12 million people, but you can as you suggested bring them into compliance over a period of time and deport them if there are no jobs for them. I love hispanic people. They deserve a break as well, but not at the cost of morphing America to a 2-class third world country.
Also this is just a media coverup to take the heat off the Iraq war.
Nothing good is going to happen until we run corporate lobbyists and for profit special interests lobbies out of Washington with real campaign reform. Nothing good has or will happen as long as this negative decibel brained moronic piece of priomordal ooze President is out of office. Many of you voted for him. Dont blame me. I cried the day he stole the election.
This is CABL.com posting #193094. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYoA
Posted in reply to: What about this for an immigration plan by stats
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: What about this for an immigration plan fishhunter 6/21/2007 10:17:00 PM
Re: What about this for an immigration plan sumahit 6/21/2007 9:24:00 PM