Create your free account now! Sign up

Washington D.C. Bush's Playground

With all the things going on in Bush's world , one can only wonder what goes on . Here we are in a war in Iraq with no end in sight and Washington is trying to get the American Public to not only foot the bill for the War but now they want to give amnesity to people that broke the law by entering the country illegally. What do some people in Washington think the American Public is(smokin) . Now that its a proven fact that the Governments control of our boarders are a joke. How many terroist , came in with everybody else ? Only 12 to 20 million give or take a few hundred thousand . We would have to be blithering idiots not to realize their here, (terroist).....waiting for the Day for Ghiad to begin. Whats the goverments plan if a nuclear device destroys a city???? I think they will be on their way to a safe underground bunker. The Smiling handshakers will be trembling in their boots , if Government fails where does this leave all the illegals , Sure as hell not in the bunkers with the USG . What happens if it all turns to Ka Ka . Who has to deal with all these illegals ????? We Do!!!! Just think about it logically . Write your congressmen and senators and ask them to voice their opinions as to what they have done to prepare if D-Day ever comes . I don't life in their propangaded uforic world . I only believe in Constants , The Suns coming up and the Suns going Down . The Moons coming out and the Worlds spinning round . The tide is goimg to rise and fall every six hours . These things are constants. Old mother Earth makes no one any promises other than one day your born and one day you will die . Who are you going to believe , the Earth or Poloticians . The balls in your Court , what are you going to do with it??????????????
The Big Duck .... "WHITFIELD" (usa)(usa)(usa)(usa)(sunny)(ninja)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYmj
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Washington D.C. Bush's Playground danimal 6/20/2007 9:36:00 PM
Re: Washington D.C. Bush's Playground bucketbaby 6/20/2007 1:54:00 PM