Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just so Gal knows Me !!

I had to add one other thing here , your reference to gars and mexicans . I don't know how blacks are on the west coast but I do know how they are here . When I use the word gars its my replacement for the n.... word . There is the black man and there is the gar . If you ever worked a hood anywhere you would know the difference . The N word applys to all nationalities including whites . Its like calling someone scumbag or white trash . Its all according to how you act , live and respect or disrespect your community . If your a drug dealer or a street thug that makes your living hussling others , the N word definitely belongs tattooed on your forehead so everybody knows how you are . You have so many gangs in LA its not funny . To me its a shame that America allows such things to exist . We have very few gangs here where I live on the East Coast . In North Carolina we have people that care about their fellow human beings . I guess thats why so many are moving here , Brown eyes and Blacks are minoritys here . We believe in having a place to raise our children without fears of gang crimes , I'm sure our larger cities have different places , most people wouldn't tread , but we enjoy or freedoms . One thing I hate about cities is the lexan bubbles in convient stores and banks and so on and so fourth . I love our personal way of life , our kids play together and are raised to care about our fellow man . It really bothers me that things might change with the progression of time. I would hate to see our family values compromised by those that choose to destroy them. I will admit I'm different than most and aloft of people find that difficult to understand , but I have no plans of changing , I call myself a redneck , but that is just a term in my book that applies to a varity of things . You generalized my statements when you said I'm hated by so many . I only know one person here that has me on ignore , I don't have anyone on ignore and consider it childish when I get mad enough at something someone ever said to have ever placed them on ignore . Changing this industry will be a monumental task , some say it can't be done , can't is not a word in my vocabulary , its won't , people don't want to change . I can't wait for three major land falling hurricanes maybe God has a better chance to effect this . I'm sure the next major earth quake might change LA also . I've rambled long enough . I hope to meet you soon Gal . Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192890. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYli
Posted in reply to: Re: Just so Gal knows Me !! by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message