Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just so Gal knows Me !!

Gal , I've always dressed very well , Edicate , I was engaged to RJ Reynolds granddaughter and broke up with her over the way she got her hair cut . I'm sure Reynolds tobacco has more money than most Californians , A good dinner to me is Surf and Turf , steak and Lobster with a bottle of Dom Perijon , I've always run with wealthy ladies. Nobody intimidates me , I intimidate people . Self control , I've got more than 99 out of 100 people . Looks , I'm better looking than 8 out of ten men my age . When I was young I had more women than the Fonz on Happy days . Ask my x-wife has she ever had the occasion to see ladies try to drag me in the Bathroom . If I'm sitting at the bar with a woman and she gets up to go to the bathroom , their will be two trying to get up with me before she gets back . This is all fact ,no brag . I have verifiable references . I've been a gigolo before . Most women are putty in my hands as I am a ladies man and know how to treat the ladies , I've been told many times I'm better looking than Tom Cellick and my voice will pretty close to match Sam Elliot ask Wife of a Cable Guy . Am I conceited ,not any more , but when I was young I thought I was Gods gift to the World . You think because you read my writings you know me . I think not . I look forward to meeting some LA freaks some day , I have alot to do before I get there though . One thing I've found in my intimate experience with over 1500 women in my life , they all like a good looking man who knows how to treat a lady , like a lady, at least when they act like one . Keep on dealing with your installers and I'll keep on dealing with linedogs and things will be just fine . Have a good evening Gal.
Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192851. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYkF
Posted in reply to: Re: Just so everyone knows Me !! by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just so Gal knows Me !! deleted 6/19/2007 10:01:00 AM