Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Duck

Thanks Gal I appreciate the thoughts , When you said you knew what I look like , I hope you were referring to my post Face man a couple of years ago. Not the one I posted at thanksgiving , at my brothers house , looking like Yippie Ki Ya with my shaved head and foo man chew , that I shaved off when I almost got shot in Kansas this year doing QC on a Sunday . I then realized how scary I actually looked . When I said about posting my pick I meant a close uo so you could actually see the color of my eyes and not a full body shot . I've never had any trouble with the suits , they have always liked me . Ray Bell retired regional mgr. for cox wanted me to become the Mgr. in Clinton N.C for multimedia . I didn't for two reasons , #1 I didn't want to smell the frostymorn plant and as a contractor I made as much in 6mts as they did in a year . Now sometimes I wished I had , maybe I'd still be married and have my children full time . I'd like to think that anyway . I feel like I've been to the gates of hell and back in my life , the only good thing about it is I won't ever have to wonder what something is like , because I've darn near done it all . Not proud of alot of it , but at least I learned from it . Thanks for caring Gal. Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192548. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYfM
Posted in reply to: Re: Duck by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Duck Wife of a cable guy 6/14/2007 7:59:00 PM