Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I walked right in

Well, I guess if there was no breaking of the law, then there would be no need for amnesty.

2. if you are an American you are required to register with the armed forces. Which means you can be called upon to fight for your country and in declining you are breaking the law and can be prosecuted as was ALI.

3. Now why do you suppose this country is the 5th largest Spanish speaking country in the world. And while on that topic I will cover this one. In new York city a man was forced to shut down his hot dog stand because he would only take orders in english. I don't recall any history even after WWI where a business was required to do the same. And B. The training manuals in German were to acquaint the troops with the language of their enemy. So..... when is the war with Mexico?

4. If you don't see the hand out going around now, you never will.
There are banks, BOA to mention one, that are giving out credit cards and loans to ILLEGAL aliens mainly Mexican.
4b. They are able to get welfare and food stamps medical cards and so on.
Now if that isn't getting a hand out what the hell do you call it?

And finally, I may not spell to your standards. But, what I lack in grammar, I make up for in patriotism. God bless AMERICA.
Yours truly
Mr. AMERICAN. (usa)
This is CABL.com posting #191986. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mX6I
Posted in reply to: Re: I walked right in by John.G
There are 0 replies to this message