Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DirecTV HSP in Philadelphia?

excuse me I am a contractor and I personally take pride in my installs all are grounded every service call i go to that is not up to code I get a reinstall code put on itj. Every thing is grounded i wont leave a new install movers or service change/ service trouble call ungrounded if it can not be grounded anymore I do not touch it. So dont sit here and tell me that all inhouse employees are doing everything right cause that is bs and have pics to prove it. Im tired of hearing about contractors and there loyalty im sorry but if the company they work for cares because its there life as well as yours than your going to get good clean quality installs. If they work for a company that does not care do you think the tech or hack installer is going to care no but the one who dumps there whole life savings and all they can earn into a company for the techs as well as them self what kind of installers/ contractors do you think they are going to get the one who cares and takes work seriously if you dont belive check out the company i work for s and v johnson electronics out of linn Missouri they are very well respected. we are the only contracting company in a dma in this area which is almost unheard of. check the dns report bet you see us on there pretty high up on the dns chain. Stop giving all contractors a bad name look at the company itself that is where you make or break as an installer no matter what the field. Randy M
This is CABL.com posting #191923. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mX5H
Posted in reply to: Re: DirecTV HSP in Philadelphia? by Vagabond
There are 0 replies to this message