Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What amazes me

Well you have got to remember what started it, we were all out there kickin @ss until Adelphia got caught with their hand in the cookie jar so here we go, project shut downs, the ripple effect shut down projects nation wide. No one wanted the Feds looking through their books and they and they slammed the doors. Thousands were out of work, we started chasing storm damage, and in came the breed of LOW BIDDERS, composite bids went from $1.26 to $0.32, now this is where you get it right Mark, who are you going to hire once you win a bid @ .32? that's right the wanna bee's, the green beans and the low lives, (hackers) now this is a good thing if you have 10 years to burn because you know everything these guys have touched is going to hell in a hand basket, most of us don't so we have relied on past experience be it welding, truck driving, carpentry and so on, and god help the guys with out back up. You know the MSO's are still looking for an easy fix, they figure they can just get a few sweep guys in here and this will take care of the whole thing right? NOT. The last 5 years have been a F$$ing joke, there's 1 big band aid holding this whole thing together and she's about to snap, if the MSO's don't see it we'll all be watching through Tell Co's and wireless. Greed destroyed this industry, they under cut the men who built this countries broadband and now it's falling apart at the hands of a get rich quick labor usless work force. Just an opinion.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #191466. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXYk
Posted in reply to: What amazes me by Splicer Life 4me
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: What amazes me deleted 6/2/2007 12:58:00 AM
Re: What amazes me 1brikshyvtwin 6/1/2007 10:43:00 PM
Re: What amazes me voices 6/1/2007 8:26:00 PM