Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What amazes me

Very true bro.

It is a pitfall and disgrafe what some companies have been doing for a long time. Pay less and less. The great news is one day they too will be rendered useless. One day the prices will increase but no one will be there to pick it up after having a bad taste in their mouth.

Will HSP, DNS, DTV, and the cable industry in general ever survive without independent contractors? Maybe so! For sure when you have substandard techs with sloppy work, they too are guaranteed to feel this crunch and wrecking ball.

Those who stay, or make the excuses I have a family is a cop out, and BS. Wake up and give it back to these same corporate theivies, you will no longer work for the current fees.

I did DirecTv for 70/15, but will never again. Some think these prices are great. But when you consider the hours, overhead costs, cell phone, insurance, fuel, mileage, wear and tear, break downs, etc, then deal with the aggrivation of dissatisfied customers, your not making money. Your making less than min wage. Wake up and let every company know it is no longer acceptable.
This is CABL.com posting #191415. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXXv
Posted in reply to: What amazes me by Splicer Life 4me
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: What amazes me bushmaster 5/31/2007 10:11:00 PM
Re: What amazes me 1FARMER 5/31/2007 8:37:00 PM