Create your free account now! Sign up

Finally MasTec Will me whats owed

I felt I was never going to see any of the money Mastec owes me for all my on call work for S.F. California rebuild I worked Jan.03 to April 04 on that rebuild and was requested by Comcast to be the point of contact and first responder to all and any related outages in San Francisco. Well as far I'm concerned if my attorneys get every cent MasTec owes me (which is $209,000.00 without interest (does include back charge they hit me for when there Inspector could not find the location. Which they never took the time to ask me or allow me to show them.. Mastec needs to be held accountable for there greedy games. Here is a quote from Jim Gaffney (Broadband Manager For West Coast) I was in the room during a conference call he told Buck Cash "Mr Arnold will never received a penny if he had anything to do about it" (concern My on call). Well guess what I will see your happy ass in court sucker. They deserve at least to be brought up on charges for not paying. Or if you ask me all you Supervisors, project Managers, Area Managers, President, Vice President, C.E.O.s, and of course Mr. Mas himself should be sent away for at least 10 years state time for there knowledge, participation, and spineless actions for allowing the low man and contractors to be taking advantage. The whole time saying don't worry we got you covered just keep working. Once I got to loud about what I was owed I was fired. It time to stop venting. I just can't wait for litigation to begin on my case.. ANYONE INTERESTED there is a CLASS ACTION to join attorney is out Of L.A. California if interested Email me. Well thanks for let me ramble and keep in your prayers
Kelley
(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #190409. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXHh
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Finally MasTec Will me whats owed onlinewarranty 5/13/2007 8:20:00 PM
I've got to ask Clint Eastwood 5/13/2007 6:53:00 PM
Re: Finally MasTec Will me whats owed mj82 5/13/2007 1:55:00 PM