Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: funny observation and question

i have an IN HOUSE dish tech coming to my house on wednesday. it had better be an IN HOUSE tech. let me explain why. i bought the house 2 years ago, rewired everything about a week after i moved in (had the csr transfer it to my tech number so i would get paid.............hey i do this for money what can i say............ went to dish and did that sale and install for a retailer i know and do work for, basically for free, but at the time a 622 was 250 and it didn't take an hour.............anyways i got a reman receiver, replaced it, and now have another sitting in a box in my living room and the return box still on my porch because of something dish did to my account.........on accident i'm hoping.....anyways, my wife had a complaint ab out money (shepays the bills), and i had a complaint about remans.......so winback says we can upgrade you for free, but one of OUR techs will have to verify the install. i laughed and said ok. one of YOUR techs will verify every inch of cable? he said yes. i told him to put in the csr nots that only a DISH EMPLYOEE may do the job. the catch is, i've been flooded and i ran all lines (no splices) under my house which i promise you will eat you like quick sand for at least another month. so i'm waiting to see how dish handles business. of course i won't force anyone to go under my house as i'm waiting 60 days to run cat5 and speaker wire under there, but JUST THIS TIME i'm going to let someone else do my house. assuming it is the IN HOUSE i was promised. if the contractor would do it i won't make him, and if he won't i can understand, it's dangerous even though i can guarantee no power under their, and he as all my respect if was willing. of course he'll get a lecture on safety. as is fair.
This is CABL.com posting #190117. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXCz
Posted in reply to: funny observation and question by atlwireless
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: funny observation and question lostintx 5/14/2007 7:40:00 PM
Re: funny observation and question Gwester843 5/8/2007 8:03:00 PM