Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I'm feeling unappreciated :(

i'm not sure where i'm jumping in on this, but it is true that to properly educate a customer you must be one yourself. mso's should offer an incentive to ANYONE working for them to use their product. the only incentive i get from dish is that it is better, but that's good enough. i do agree that an installer should know the product inside and out, but that is impossible if you don't have day to day first hand knowledge. the amount of time you spend checking for picture quality is not sufficient. to be honest, during my last stretch in catv, i had several subs that were mad at dishnetwork for some dumb reason or other, but to be quite honest i was so sick of the mso, and knew they didn't offer service nearly as reliably or cheaply, or at the same quality level i simply told them that there beef with dish for a 100 dollar upgrade was silly, if they compared the price of cable with it's poor quality over the next few months. it kind of blew them away i could tell, but doing cable installs kind of makes me feel dirty when it's more than a hook and book analog install. granted the hsd service is the best you'll get unless there's a fiber option, but for video service, cable blows. i'm sorry to have to say that, but most of you know that as well.
This is CABL.com posting #189813. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXxF
Posted in reply to: Re: I'm feeling unappreciated :( by cableguyinri
There are 0 replies to this message