Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any SAII experienced sweep Dawgs out there?

Thanks a bunch to you guys who offered advice. I was able to make some progress today and tomorrow looks promising. For those of you who are less than happy with new guys like myself, I'm sorry. Everybody got into this game one way or another. I was offered a chance to learn to sweep by a prime that I was working on another project with. He asked me to stay because he knew that I would work hard and learn quick. He's not new to the cable game, he spent 18yrs in house with Comcast. He knows his sh!t. I don't like jumping from prime to prime because so many are jackholes that won't think twice about screwing a sub. This guy is not like that. I've worked with him on projects in the past, but this if the first sweep. He's got some guys with 8-10 yrs of experience on this job too. They've got their own work to do and are having problems of their own, but are helping all they can. I came here hoping to get a few tips that might help me to get past this road block. Thanks again to all those who helped me out.
This is CABL.com posting #189745. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXwz
Posted in reply to: Any SAII experienced sweep Dawgs out there? by restoguy
There are 0 replies to this message