Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Curtis Petree, you need to call me ASAP!!

You know what? I could have finished my gigs if your brother hadn't made up the bullshit reason of "I don't think you did the gigs that I gave you."
I had three whole days to do the gigs and I did them. Second of all, the whole apartment thing was unexcusable I confess, but when you have a former boss being such an asswhole to you,
you tend to get a little pissed off. Third of all, you should have already taken out the payments on my truck a long time ago, so you can't hold that over my head.
So you can take the tools if it makes you feel like you broke even. (and if $1000.00 worth of tools makes you feel like you have accomplished something then
shouldn't that throw up a flag as to what your company is really worth to work for?) I work for a real company at the moment. So you win battle chief

>>If you are avoiding my calls, it needs to stop.
>>You need to send me my tools or the money it's going to take to
>>replace them. I don't care that you kept my vacation pay, but
>>my tools were bought and paid for by me and only me. To keep
>>them would be considered theft and I will deal with it in that
>>manner. Call me so we can come to an agreement on this as soon
>> as possible.
>>Thank You,
>>Steven D. Osborne II
>>Steve,
>I haven't been able to get hold of you by conventional means, and with the exception of the rediculous, pseudo-Macho, suppose-to-be-threatening-but-relly-just-laughable phone call you made to me three days ago I haven't had the opportunity to speak with you (you didn't even leave a number on this message). At any rate, here is where we're at: 1) You left a doghouse ped that had to be completely reset - $70; 2) You owed two weeks rent because you didn't work for your usual myriad of bull-shit reasons, and subsequently you had no payroll to deduct from - $140; 3) The damage you did to the apartment while having your angry-young-man fit - $118 4) The eight hours I had to pay other splicers to fix your gigs - $200 5) The balance of the cost for repairing your personal truck which I haven't ever put into the payroll deduct, yet - $100 6) All this plus what tools you didn't have paid for - $? So you see Steve, you owe me at least $628.00 Here's MY number if you care to discuss this further: (865) 992-5794. Just don't call up trying to threaten me, I'm getting old and my heart can't take the shear terror of it.
>
>

This is CABL.com posting #18942. Tiny Link: cabl.co/me5G
Posted in reply to: Re:Curtis Petree, you need to call me ASAP!! by CPetree
There are 0 replies to this message