Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Curtis Petree, you need to call me ASAP!!

>If you are avoiding my calls, it needs to stop.
>You need to send me my tools or the money it's going to take to
>replace them. I don't care that you kept my vacation pay, but
>my tools were bought and paid for by me and only me. To keep
>them would be considered theft and I will deal with it in that
>manner. Call me so we can come to an agreement on this as soon
> as possible.
>Thank You,
>Steven D. Osborne II
>Steve,
I haven't been able to get hold of you by conventional means, and with the exception of the rediculous, pseudo-Macho, suppose-to-be-threatening-but-relly-just-laughable phone call you made to me three days ago I haven't had the opportunity to speak with you (you didn't even leave a number on this message). At any rate, here is where we're at: 1) You left a doghouse ped that had to be completely reset - $70; 2) You owed two weeks rent because you didn't work for your usual myriad of bull-shit reasons, and subsequently you had no payroll to deduct from - $140; 3) The damage you did to the apartment while having your angry-young-man fit - $118 4) The eight hours I had to pay other splicers to fix your gigs - $200 5) The balance of the cost for repairing your personal truck which I haven't ever put into the payroll deduct, yet - $100 6) All this plus what tools you didn't have paid for - $? So you see Steve, you owe me at least $628.00 Here's MY number if you care to discuss this further: (865) 992-5794. Just don't call up trying to threaten me, I'm getting old and my heart can't take the shear terror of it.

This is CABL.com posting #18871. Tiny Link: cabl.co/me4x
Posted in reply to: Curtis Petree, you need to call me ASAP!! by The Kablgy
There are 2 replies to this message
:Curtis Petree, are you looking for work ,sc doctor 10/9/2000 11:25:00 PM
Re:Curtis Petree, you need to call me ASAP!! The Kablgy 6/22/2000 11:46:00 PM