Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Going rate for sweep/ A must read

You know it's funny you should bring that up GW, I was working out it W. Mass and got a call on some for bal/rev sweep, thew price was half the going rate but was told that I was just running behind the troops gathering all doc for the books,,, Not. No one knew the inject levels, (MSO) they were winging it, the forward was completely off, the rev was a joke, lose mods, (wrong bolts in the mods didn't even touch the housing) most were full of water, ah yes retro in the rain, short pins, oh, and this is the good part I'm out there trying to get this **** into spec and guess what? that's right I have MSO service techs running around re balancing actives in the same node and,, well you guessed it, they had a different set of specs! Now don't get me wrong, if I'm going in there with the right prices and a hourly charge back, .8 forward, .6 rev, $112.47 an hour well no problem, give me a good stock and I'll Git R Done, but not for a nickel my friend. I'm working by the foot, on plant that has just been roughed by the hourly prime guys right? And this plant has already been turned over to the MSO, so when I run into an outage and not a blown fuse outage mind you, who's responsibility is it? My price reflects my actions, I will spend all night fixing a bunch of garbage I'll just keep the meter running (pardon the pun) but when I don't have an hourly rate, and there's no changing the prices well that's a phone call, I have kids to feed, and when did it become a crime to not only go out and make a buck, but stand up and say no f**kin way.
Good seeing you again Jerry, glad you brought that up, I'll be talking to you.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #189414. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXre
Posted in reply to: Re: Going rate for sweep/ A must read by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message