Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The I man

sorry it took me awhile to respond as i've been VERY BUSY tornadoes yesterday, and the reschedules today.........but what i was saying is what i've always said........i believe that our for of government was set up to keep very little from happening. people that talk about no action from the government.........well that's what our system is meant to do. it's meant to be adversarial so that nothing happens unless it is REALLY wanted. the sad thing about what we are facing in america today is that everybody REALLY wants something today that doesn't make anysense to them tomorrow. they buy what they are sold. i'm right there with you. but the point i was trying to make was that our country was intended to be adversarial for it's own good by scholars that may not have been the best men in the country, but the best that knew how to get things done anyway. the problem is that it's only about rivalry anymore, and that rivalry is taken adavantage of. it's black or white, democrat or republican, this or that, when basically either side damn of near any of these rivalries that define modern america and the person that fis on one side or the other is really the same as the other. people that want power or fame, and those that want to maintain it, manipulate the public to believe it HAS to be one way or the other, when the things that each SAY they are trying to accomplish are the same on both sides. i'm pretty tired, and can't keep a long train of thought right now, but i hope that i made a little sense and clarified my meaning.
This is CABL.com posting #188732. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXge
Posted in reply to: Re: The I man by voices
There are 0 replies to this message