Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The I man

We're not talking about power. We're talking right from wrong and the future our children face. Governments may "try" to dictate their version of right and wrong and if the people that voted them in don't know the difference, i'd say we're in pretty sad shape! You seem to be confusing dictatorship with democracy! No, the minority does not rule this country! The votes rule! Because the crooked, cowardly, stand for nothing, tell ya what you want to hear, politicians kiss your behind to get your vote and manipulate you in to believing it's all in your best interest to go along with "their" program, doesn't mean that's what America was intended to be. The majority does rule! They just don't seem to realize it! If you think a government can control your thought process and dictate how your going to perceive your neighbor. If you think government is your buddy, there to protect you, you better think again! If you scan back a tad into history you may begin to recognize a very, very "old" pattern. Same game, different players. This country hasn't seen a decent , honorable President in a mighty long time! The one's lining up to run this coming election are a prime example. Tell of one candidate that you personally know to have been an honorable, knowledgeable, dedicated scholar that cares more about this country and it's people than anyone else you've ever known?! Country's gotten mighty big and with enough bucks for air time your face will be in ours till all we know is what you tell us and are slick enough to make the majority believe. The thing is, we know they're full of crap but in the end all the choice you have is which piece of crap is left on the ballot! Damn, sad state of affairs. Anyway, show your children by example! Pointing a child toward government control is Gestapo tactics, not the American way! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #188634. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXeE
Posted in reply to: Re: The I man by lostintx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The I man lostintx 4/14/2007 11:04:00 PM