Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can't Find A Job

Prime - if there is one thing I have found out about Christians, it is that many of them have their own agendas, depending on the situation they are in, and are more dishonest than the rest of us "simple" folk...just because they are "children" doesn't mean they aren't capable of horrific acts, whether they are legal or illegal immigrants(usa). Just watch the news. And these illegals USE their own kids to allow them to stay here illegally, look at that broad hiding out in the church in Chicago (?) He's just a pawn she's using for her own purposes. I understand everyone wanting a better way of life, but do it LEGALLY and don't expect special favors just because you break the law. What do you think would happen to you and your kids if you snuck over into Mexico illegally? And yes, I have 3 kids....sorry about how you feel, but when I see these people getting benefits that legal citizens aren't even entitled to, simply because our government is up Mexico's a**, it infuriates me. So, I say - if a shootout at the OK Corral is what's needed to deter these people, many who are drug smugglers, MS 13 gang members, etc....then it's time we set an example instead of bending over one more time. Sorry if it offends you...(usa)(shocked)(poke)
This is CABL.com posting #188285. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW81
Posted in reply to: Re: Can't Find A Job by primebusiness
There are 0 replies to this message