Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can't Find A Job

Wife:

I am a STRONG CONSERVATIVE, and I am not sympathetic to law breakers, but I think your quote:

"I say, shoot em on sight as soon as they set foot over that border. No questions asked, they are breaking the law. No exceptions."

Is a little harsh. What about the 7-10 year old illegals, who cross with their moms, because their dad wants a better life for them? Should they be shot? Do you have kids? If so, have you really thought about what you wrote?

Is a MISDEMEANOR worthy of the death penalty? Which I am not against in cases of murder; however, crossing the border without permission is a MISDEMEANOR. Not a FELONY, punishable by death.

I can understand your frustration by the situation, but you're starting to sound like my ignorant redneck customers from Hanging Limb, TN.
It is the name of a real town in Overton County. Mapquest it.

Should a shoplifter (MISDEMEANOR) be electrified? What about someone who runs a Red Light (MISDEMEANOR), no ticket, just a bullet from a cop's gun into their brain? Oh, I know, only for those that don't speak English, right? Forget the fact of whether they are US Citizens or not. If they can't speak our language fluently, frikin pop 'em.

Many of you on this Bar spout off about praying for a brother in trouble, or a brother killed on the job or God this and God that, but many of the same ones of you say, shoot the illegals!?!

I DO NOT agree with illegal immigration, but murdering them? Is that really a Christian thing to suggest?

God help us all, because he's definitely already blessed us.
This is CABL.com posting #188259. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW8B
Posted in reply to: Re: Can't Find A Job by Wife of a cable guy
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Can't Find A Job Baker Capital 4/8/2007 9:05:00 PM
Re: Can't Find A Job littlebear 4/8/2007 9:00:00 PM
Re: Can't Find A Job lostintx 4/7/2007 7:38:00 PM
Re: Can't Find A Job Wife of a cable guy 4/7/2007 2:02:00 PM
Re: Can't Find A Job Wife of a cable guy 4/7/2007 10:46:00 AM
Re: Can't Find A Job messenger 4/7/2007 7:38:00 AM