Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HOA satellite rules

this is true and i've printed out the specific rules and carry it on my truck, but the hoa's can levy fines and if not paid a lien can be placed on the house, while i'm constantly seeing hoa's and even city ordinances that run contrary to fcc regulations, even with the rules in hand it's a bigger headache than most homeowners want to deal with. as far as only on the shingles, i don't EVER see that one, a house with mold damage would bring down the property values of every house in the neighborhood........big city WARNING signs in every window???????/ yuck. i usually see in the back of the house or not above the eave of the house. both can be pains on large houses or on a small house with 5 feet to the neighbors 2 story house with 14 foot ceilings top and bottom.......i usually look for something behind a bush or tree that isn't going to block los, but i've had to refuse jobs that would be warranty nightmares or uglier than the dish being in it's proper place........i can't remember where i printed the rules from, but they've come in handy in more than one instance........i love the subs that say f*** these people........i just paid $XXX,000 for this house give me those rules and i'll make copies. it was the fcc website, but i followed a link........you can probably google fcc and antenna and get the link. good luck.
This is CABL.com posting #187916. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW24
Posted in reply to: Re: HOA satellite rules by primebusiness
There are 0 replies to this message