Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Are dawgs technicians? Are auditers dawgs?

look in the cable want adds there is a descriptioj of a dawg in there. Add says cable dawgs wanted no experince necesarry what the hell is that? Hell I'll call my self a SAT-LAD cause I only have 13 years in so Im no dawg but come on arent we all DAWGS? What happens when you take a dogs food away? Bet the same thing that happens when you dont pay a DWAG for his work/ the lip goes up and the ears point up and the snarle just starts and before you know it that dam DWAG just bite your hand cause you took his food! We are all just over grown dogs in a kitty cat world and the first to bark just to show how bad of a DWAG we are! as jefferson starship said "WE BUILT THIS CITY" lets all just sit on the poarch and relax and watch all the "HSPS/MSOS/AFS/PRIMES/ and anyone else who wants dibs on my money pick up the pieces I wont even look at till they want to roll with the bigog! Then when that happens the big DWAG has once again become something to talk about! TILL then you all remind me of the super jock that thinks they are the bomb! but just A$$ HO!E$
This is CABL.com posting #187741. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW0f
Posted in reply to: Re: Are dawgs technicians? Are auditers dawgs? by sumahit
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Are dawgs technicians? Are auditers dawgs? Waiting out the Storm 3/27/2007 12:26:00 PM
Re: Are dawgs technicians? Are auditers dawgs? oldweller 3/27/2007 7:10:00 AM