Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: installers dawgz?

Someone's a little sensitive(DZW)... don't worry man we all have respect for the industry that we've given our lives to. Installers are indeed an important link in this industry that we've built in America. We always keep in our minds when we are jigging, lashing,splicing, sweeping, trenching, boring and plowing that you still have to go inside and turn on the TV. We know that after you screw on the last RG-6 connector that it's your face the customer sees if the picture sucks. Maybe we don't get to change our work clothes a few time a day, or wash up as often on the job (lets face it.. what's the point on most days). Looking back our industry is pretty major these days. When even even if you turn on the TV and watch a movie or show we see (and critique) somebody's work. And if you're like me I feel proud to get to say...I do that too! Professional! Hell man don't you dare think that we old dawgs aren't, you pull six coax cables through a few 90 and 45 blocks without damaging the sheath or distorting the shape. We do reconize a Professional install, a good one too is art. You just becareful who you look down your nose at, if we stink you don't have to hang around just say "cool man" and leave. We'll say "cool" back and raise a toast to ya.
Chuck Jones.....
This is CABL.com posting #187488. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWWa
Posted in reply to: installers dawgz? by DZW!
There are 0 replies to this message