Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Judge order christian students to be 'gayed up

Wow...what's wrong with this country is that nobody can speak freely anymore. We're not allowed to have our own opinions, yet alone speak about them without getting bashed by others. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I remember when I was wet behind the ears, barely out of grade school and my parents had to sign a release for me to attend sexual education. That was in 5th grade many years ago. What I learned was to practice safe sex. No matter who it was with....or maybe that was my mother's good influence and education? Why can't we all learn to just accept one another? I can't keep my child hidden from all the "bad" things in this world. I would much rather educate him about everything and love him no matter what his preferences will be - sexually, religiously, politically. I don't necessarily agree with some homosexuals' way of conduct as far as throwing themselves onto heteros etc. But neither do I approve of the hooker on New York Blvd. trying to make a penny. Nor do I approve of a man's (or woman's) sexual fantasy about a threesome with two other women (or men)? What part of that doesn't include bush on bush or peck on pecker? :-) To everyone their own!!! I hate nobody!
This is CABL.com posting #187053. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWO9
There are 0 replies to this message