Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Judge order christian students to be 'gayed up

I believe the original post had to do with this business entering a 2nd grade classroom. Who, in their right mind , believes anybodys bedroom business needs to be presented to a child ? When you discuss homosexuality you are speaking of sex. I can say " I love my brother" and mean it from my soul. This doesn't fall in to a homosexual agenda. Anyone, any government, anybody at all that would attempt to cram or even feels the need to subject a child to whatever perversions are out there, in my opinion, needs to have there ass kicked! Because some dude wants to "get it on" with some other dude or some gal wants to bump bushes with another, what the hell makes you think they have a "right" to air time to present their sexual behavior in a childs classroom? How anyone interpreted special or even " equal " rights based on sexual preference, is beyond me! This country's out of control and you seem to be enjoying it! Do you have children? Seriously doubt it! If you don't i suggest you keep your trap shut until you do. You don't have a vested interest to speak of, unless you fall in to the category of which you speak! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #186347. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWDL
There is 1 reply to this message