Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is Wildblue Cert. worth it?

just to clear some things up for some people that keep bringing up that 179 yes thats what wild blue pays the contractor so i should pay you all 179 i have to supply umbrella insurance i have to have a website i have office supplys i have to cut you your check unless you want to wait 3 months to get payed so i think i ought to make somthing off of that 179 dish network pays 150 /40 to the contractor and about double whatever rates you are geting payed for sc and upgrades if you want that much money go start your own company and buy all the necessary insurances staffing and such. 120 is a good price takes about 2 hrs align a dish 1 run of dual to a modem an ethernet connection to the computer and your out of there some people can do it in less and yes you get to keep all coustom work but wild blue requires a conduit for any burried lines i dont know if i would go that far to actually do it but they require it and also a common bod is verry important the dish is a trancever not just a reciver so its EXPENSIVE, make shure its grounded properly if lightning gets in that bad boy and its not you will be back out there replacing a modem and a dish and posably all your coax.
This is CABL.com posting #186933. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWNd
Posted in reply to: Re: Is Wildblue Cert. worth it? by oldschooldbstech
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Is Wildblue Cert. worth it? warrenrf 3/16/2007 7:55:00 AM
Re: Is Wildblue Cert. worth it? littlebear 3/13/2007 9:34:00 PM