Create your free account now! Sign up

Idea

Now that Congress wants to authorize free tuition for illegal aliens (when legal citizens aren't entitled to it), and California wants to give $500 to each child born, and are not excluding illegals from that...and the government wants to grant amnesty to those who break the law (but would sure jump on legal citizens and fine or jail them if the same was done), how bout not paying any taxes? Why are we paying taxes to our government and letting illegals get free handouts, and not pay taxes? What is wrong with this picture? I am for no more income tax filing by legal citizens. Maybe that will get somebody's attention. And for those states who are crying about not having the money to comply with the requirements for driver's licenses, well, if we deport the illegals, all that money they suck out of the system will be available to states to comply with the uniform requirements for a driver's license....I am continually amazed at the stupidity of those who sit in office. Thanks for letting me rant on this Friday morning. (usa)
This is CABL.com posting #186320. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWDk
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Idea vegassatellite 3/12/2007 6:38:00 PM
Re: Idea davidbickle 3/2/2007 4:48:00 PM
Re: Idea funny cableguy 3/2/2007 3:58:00 PM
Re: Idea cablchik 3/2/2007 2:18:00 PM