Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: pro sat installers

There is a diference between getting what your worth and selling yourself short.
Now I've been an installer for quite a while. A retailer for 3 years, and an IC for 8. the only reason I see to crawl in an attic is for a wall fish. Which equals custom pay. If you read the DTV contract to the customer, you will see that included in a free standard professional is, 3-4 WALL PENATRATIONS. Not wall fishes. A crwal space accessing would be a floor peatration not listed in the free standard install. It also states how much cable footage is free. If you truely have the experience you claim you would know this. So, to clearify by what you posted previously, it seems that you do alot of free work That you should be paid for. If you don't realize this now, the day will come when you do.Believe me it will. And then you'll be as pissed as others here.
I say this from experience. Try to sit down and look at it all and add up the figures, parts,include the frieght it took to get the parts to you. Gas, windshield time. days you were sick and had to work..... If you break it down bro, You are Not making what you think you are.
And if you are insinuating that I may be lazy, man are you way off.
I'm just tired of good hard working techs loosing more of their money so some fat arse can sit on that fat arse and make more for doing the assigning of work. You line someone elses pockets man, to do what you can do yourself.
This is CABL.com posting #186099. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWzL
Posted in reply to: Re: pro sat installers by Mechanical
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: pro sat installers Mechanical 2/25/2007 11:22:00 PM
Re: pro sat installers rmblnmn1 2/25/2007 11:06:00 PM