Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sumahit and I were talking.......

I have been where you and your hubby are Chick! I also have crawled through an attic in a suit in hot weather, as well as in boots and jeans.

My husband worked 7 days at 14 hours a piece last week. I cant say why you cant find a better job. It may be something very small. You and I would have to know each other for me to speculate and offer advise if wanted.

I just know that I wont get to the point I want to without some more papers to display and use as tools. Er are taking the C-10 (Electrical Contractors License) in April.

In California, you now cant even help an Electrician without an Electrical Journeyman's card. You have to take a test and everything. Look it up. That is where things seem to be heading in other industry's. Cable will have to fallow suit.

Low Voltage guys have to take the Fire Life Safety coarse and get certified in order to do alarm and CCTV work now.

When my husband took and passed these courses and tests, he got an immediate raise. He is in demand now. No one can do what he does without those certs and I am glad and proud of him.

I like you! You have a lot of character. It is hard enough on our Men doing what we all do.
This is CABL.com posting #185730. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWtO
Posted in reply to: Re: Sumahit and I were talking....... by cablchik
There are 0 replies to this message