Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce

I was President of TWO Chamber of Commerce groups. MOST LOCALS are simply an eat burp and plan to get drunk club. Quite frankly the reason many businesses join, which in many cases is less than fifty percent of the possible members, is simply an avenue to network. Networking for only one reason, possibly more business. Oh yes and to get a really bad meal at a local restaurant.

You can put anyone you want on your letterhead to make yourself look good. Oh and finally, I am not a "BROTHER" and I am not a poor beaten down working man. I am an INSTALLER, and very proud of that fact. I run my own business. There are good months and bad months. I have contracted with companies that quite frankly should be thrown in jail, and I have contracted with companies that are straight up people. I NEVER CONSIDER MYSELF MISTREATED OR POORLY PAID OR A VICTIM as you consider yourself. I don't need you or any other organization "negotiating" for me. If I ain't good enough to make it on my own then I should go become a greeter at Walmart.

By the way....whatever happened to your $75,000 per year UNION JOB? Did you lose that one as well? Why now do you have so much time to "help your brother workers?"
This is CABL.com posting #185679. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWsZ
Posted in reply to: Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Trey9007 2/20/2007 7:35:00 AM