Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce

Warren Ive been well aware of this org for quire some time. This is the group that makes people like Berman rich.

I never said this was a conspiracy. They are doing nothing wrong in my eyes. They are an organization that works for the good of its members. Nothing wrong with that. The problem is that many if not all the things they lobby for takes from the working man. I find it funny that they lobbied for raises for judges because they feel their salaries needed to be adjusted for the higher costs of living, but they dont feel the same about min wage workers.

They do nothing wrong or illegal. But they are very anti-worker which means they are anti-me and you. I also find it amazing that they realize organizing is very vital for the views to be heard, but for some reason dont feel workers should use the rights we have to come together and speak as one. Why do they feel only they should speak as one?

BTW, this is one of the most powerful groups in Washington. Look who sits on their board of directors. This is a far from being a bunch drinking buddies getting together every 3rd Satuday.
This is CABL.com posting #185627. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWr9
Posted in reply to: Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce by warrenrf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce warrenrf 2/19/2007 9:03:00 PM