Create your free account now! Sign up

Sumahit and I were talking.......

We were discussing how to do something to wake-up the companies in this industry. I suggested having a day of action across the country. I thought if everyone got together and met up at MSO headquaters across the country it would show a strong sign of solidarity. No one should expect to get raises after this is done. It would be just a show of solidarity. A way to show them we can come together and fight if we have to. Its a warning to them that if they dont clean up some of this BS, we have the ability to come together and fight them. Be it in the courts or media. Its a way to show them that there is a BROTHERHOOD.

I have seen guys do some nice things with bucket trucks and signs. LOL..... To the suits a bucket at full boom can be pretty scary at close range, LOL.. Imagine if the people at MSOs hq came to work with 20 bucket trucks at full boom with 100ft signs hanging from them. All right at the front door. Our message would then be heard. I dont think they are hearing us when we talk on the bar. Its time to take it to them. Stop playing defence and start playing some offence is what I say. A chance to stop whining and start doing....

Sumahit and I dont agree on much. IMO, he hangs with the wrong crowd at times LOL....and Im sure he feels the same about me. But we both agree its time to do something and he seems to really want to see something happen. So this is my suggestion. We could shoot to get it done a couple of months from now. Maybe someone else has suggestions as well. If so, lets hear them.
This is CABL.com posting #185494. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWp0
Posted in reply to: Re: Has anyone though of a Co-op? by FRACK IT
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Sumahit and I were talking....... PKTOM1 2/18/2007 1:06:00 PM
Re: Sumahit and I were talking....... freeman 2/18/2007 9:22:00 AM
Re: Sumahit and I were talking....... FRACK IT 2/17/2007 10:06:00 PM
Re: Sumahit and I were talking....... voices 2/17/2007 4:33:00 PM
Re: Sumahit and I were talking....... nrb1 2/17/2007 9:43:00 AM