Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How about DirectSat USA?...any news?

OK then, thats four contractors that I know of. Coincidence.....well, you guy's can make up your own minds. I will say that they have made good on most over time, but any balance even if $1.00 is still my money and it's child support for 3 1/2 months for me. Just email the charge backs (properly itemized and verifiable) you are claiming David. I am aware that there may be charge backs for non-responders, but without proper verification, it's all just blue sky. David, you may not frequent this site but I know for a fact that Wayne does. Do me a favor Wayne, PRINT THIS and personally put it on David's desk as well as the president of the corporation. I am assuming that he has worked very hard just as I have in my company to get to where it is today. Is this "really" what he wants his company to be known for? Reply David , and my word is to let everyone know that your at least aware of it, on it and making the effort as you should (it's your job). To all other contractors out there, be advised at this point.
This is CABL.com posting #185307. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWmZ
Posted in reply to: Re: How about DirectSat USA?...any news? by joeatstellar
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How about DirectSat USA?...any MORE news? joeatstellar 3/8/2007 2:31:00 PM