Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How about DirectSat USA?...any news?

Hello Joe,
Here is what I have experienced. Began a contract with Directsat in Orlando 8/16/06 with a considerable investment. Payments short weekly almost from the start by as much as 1500.00 almost every week. Amount grew into several thousand quickly. Hold times were unbelievable. Some of this can be attributed to growing pains with rapid expansion of the company. There were other contracting companies that had similar problems, but I will just discuss mine. Flew from Orlando to Chicago to discuss this problem with Wayne Walker over lunch as well as possible new opportunities if the money problems could be resolved. Two more weeks went by without resolution to the shortages. Withdrew from the contract 10/20/06. Final check arrived this week 2/10/07 "short" charge backs for non-responders and supposed missing equipment without any documentation or itemization despite several requests to forward such. My sincere thanks to Alice for all the help. She worked so hard in recovering most of the pay due. My disappointment to David and Wayne for ignoring phone calls and especially emails to resolve this matter. I shall retract these statements should Directsat send me verifiable serial numbers and tech numbers assigned to all non responder chargebacks or pay the balance due within 7 days. There are no doubt non responders, but without documentation, they are simply keeping my money. I will not pursue this matter any further and cut my losses on this BS and call it lesson learned. On the positive side, the Bass fishing in Orlando was excellent.
This is CABL.com posting #185235. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWlP
Posted in reply to: How about DirectSat USA?...any news? by joeatstellar
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How about DirectSat USA?...any news? joeatstellar 2/13/2007 4:56:00 PM