Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware! Bogus Meter Salesman In Here

I am sure you didn't just send him a check, eh Doug? I'm pretty sure you put your eyes on them first. Who would send somebody, in this industry especially, money on trust alone? Down south they call that "buying a pig in a poke" Not saying that the pick that pulled this shouldn't get his cap peeled, because by all means, he needs the "business" for sure. Just seems a man would be somewhat cautious in this day and age. Haven't heard from ya in a while. Hope your doing well. Been colder than a brass monkey's ass on dry ice down here. Actually had my water feed freeze up. Never had to deal with that before. Stripped my pipes of all the old heat tape and insulation, and replace with new, only to find out it was the main feed coming out of the ground. Maintenance man pointed a torpedo heater at it, and about 45 minutes later, we were back in business. Went two days without, for the first time in my life, and I must say, I damn sure appreciate running water. I can only imagine what you have had to deal with up there. Later, bro. (beerchug)
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #184994. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWhW
Posted in reply to: Re: Beware! Bogus Meter Salesman In Here by Wolf1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Beware! Bogus Meter Salesman In Here Wolf1 2/9/2007 11:54:00 PM