Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Amen

Amen is right but let's not leave it at that you care to to state what dissent your husband had after coming back from Vietnam I'd like to hear it? Been burning my brain cells since my last post(in respect for giving the benefit of the doubt) then heard Keith Olbermann state on Thurs. nights show that there is not one recorded incident of Nam Vets being spit on. My apologies to Lightmaster if he had not stated he'd got spat on maybe it was deleted maybe I was wrong in seeing red myself. But looking back over the whole thread I see that FC13 stated as such. So tell me/us your experience? I wont let a laying dog lay if people cont. to state such they'll eventually believe it and influence others, so which is it, I respect anyone's judgement? To state a falsehood will say something of you. Might I add the liberal media as nbc the likes of K.O. on nsnbc. Like tweety bird(spittle to most) russert Mr. Potato(e) Head of meet the puppets fame or joe the irregular guy. Or we could go to cnn and listen to woof woof blitzer when he has carvilley and jc watts 2 of the most respected(as stated before they come on) fair and balanced duo poltical anal-annual-yst of our time. For your info I didn't "use the google" as the heroic gw bush states but did a upper address and punched in "recorded Vietnam protester spitting instances" and leave you at that.
This is CABL.com posting #184623. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWbX
Posted in reply to: Amen by Wife of a cable guy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Amen voices 2/4/2007 12:01:00 PM
Re: Amen Lightmaster 2/4/2007 11:49:00 AM