Create your free account now! Sign up

Old Dog, Needing New Info!

You know how, everybody who you have ever met, or, who is a friend of a friend of yours gets your number? They got a new TV and want the cable hooked up! For years, I have installed new runs for friends and friend of friends. Years of "The Business" has allowed me to collect the tools of the trade. Not to mention the experience! After YEARS of installation and maintinance, I got into sweep, upgrades and eventually Project Management. Focused on the technical of Bandwidth development, I have, sad to say, lost the installation skills I need to keep up with todays,new television installation technology! Wire to A-B, no problem. New HD and flat screens have clouded my confidence on giving advice and basically walking the walk, if you know what I mean. That being said, can you give some input on how to help the new age question of whats the best way to advise someone about connecting thier NEW TV to cable? I am giving the advice, at this point, to call the cable company, and have them work with who you purchased your A/V equiptment from. I'm wanting to see if you can give me a format I can use to learn more about what the public is facing, and to keep myself up to par!
This is CABL.com posting #184489. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV9N
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Old Dog, Needing New Info! Dcableservices 2/2/2007 8:56:00 AM
Re: Old Dog, Needing New Info! Splicer Life 4me 2/1/2007 11:53:00 PM
Re: Old Dog, Needing New Info! Crayne 2/1/2007 11:06:00 PM
Re: Old Dog, Needing New Info! Chopps 2/1/2007 10:58:00 PM