Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Adding HD to a system Question

Member Uploaded Image

OK.
Max I have since rid myself of any errors and all remapping has been successful. Still no video.
I obtained the program numbers from the SEM PSI table under status. I assume these are correct since they got rid of all the errors.
I have since talked to Dan at Motorola who is a supervisor and he looked at my settings and assured me everything was fine and looked good.(REGARDING THE SEM INPUT OUTPUT SETTINGS) He had me change the alarm threshold to 99 from 80. He also informed me that he didnt think it was feasable to send these o.a. straight out multiplexed and the tv be able to read it. (I am stuck on the PID numbers causing the prob.)
While looking in the PSI table there is a stream number
ie:
SEE PIC

I have tried all variations I can think of but the ones that work are the program number (1 digit) 1,2,3,4,5 are all the ones I have used for seperate streams. In the manual it gives an example of a input mpeg no. as (0-65535)"Identifies the MPEG program no. for the transport stream" referring to the 0 which is used as a wild card and will only pass the first service in a input stream.

I am at my wits end since I have no more errors. No video either.
Splicer, didnt mean to jump in there and take away from your question but you should be able to derive something from this ... (If anything buy a big bottle of tylenol before you start)(read)

Will call you later Hatchet and do some comparisons.
This is CABL.com posting #184289. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV6z
Posted in reply to: Re: Adding HD to a system Question by MadMax58
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Adding HD to a system Question MadMax58 1/30/2007 10:07:00 AM