Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Reaching out for council - Try this!

G,

Try this advice, because it has worked for me with unbelievable results. Now that you are getting alone well, make an promise to each other that for the next month you will not mention the word DIVORCE, and on top of that you will work as little as possible and try to re-experience your dating life. Spend time together, not talking about any problems but just enjoy the time together. You can make a promise to follow through with the divorce if you don't change your mind but not until one full month is over.

Some here will say this is old fashion and will not work, but you have two kids who will be effected no matter what you hear plus the grass is never better on the other side.

Also find a friend or even better a preacher you can talk to.

From a fellow x B&A tech, I hope this really helps it did me and my wife. We tried this 6 years ago and we had the papers already drawn up, but we made it work. And now I can say that instead of being Divorced we are COMITTED. Trust me it makes more sense.(bigsmile)
This is CABL.com posting #184280. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV6q
Posted in reply to: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce by oldschooldbstech
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Reaching out for council - Try this! CCI/58 1/30/2007 9:51:00 PM
Re: Reaching out for council - Try this! Maveron 1/30/2007 12:12:00 AM