Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo

Sumahit, you say not everyone wants to be in a union. Fine. WHEN DID I SAY THEY SHOULD?!?!?! ALL I SAID WAS TO PICK UP A PEN AND WRITE SOME DAMN LETTERS!!!

Unison is what Im saying. Everybody working together to get the changes we want. I have said NOTHING about joining a damn union. NOT ONCE in this thread have I said what you are accusing me of. ITS YOU and Toast who keeps bringing it up. Not me

If you fell getting rid of of these bad primes is impossible, they've already won. For the record I dont think its impossible. I actually think its fairly easy once people REALLY start working to get the job done. SO dont put words in my mouth. I BELIEVE it can be done. Its you that doesnt think it can be done.

You are right. Some claims made by techs arent real. But enough are. THats why I have said its important for techs to take legal action. Just so its documented and is a part of public records so that this info can be shared with MSOs, elected officials, news media, and whoever else will listen.

But if you dont believe, then this entire conversation is a waste of time. I wonder how many here feel the same way. I hope not many
This is CABL.com posting #184063. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV2V
There is 1 reply to this message